ISO 27001 (known as ISO/IEC 27001:2013) is an international standard outlining best practices for an information security management system (ISMS), which is a framework of policies and procedures that includes all legal, physical, and technical controls involved in an organization’s information risk management processes.
The following NTT Global Data Centers America’s data center campuses are ISO27001 compliant:
- NTT Sacramento (CA1, CA2, CA3)
- NTT Dallas (TX1)
- NTT Ashburn (VA1, VA2, VA3, VA4)
The ISO 27001 designation is considered the global gold standard in information security, and thus further validates NTT Global Data Centers Americas ability to design, build and operate data centers suited for the international information security requirements of hyperscale cloud and large enterprise customers.
NTT Global Data Centers Americas completed a thorough audit certified by Schellman & Company, a certification body for management systems accredited through the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The auditors examined NTT Global Data Centers Americas ISMS, which sits atop their operations and data center controls.
To earn certification for the ISO 27001 standard, NTT Global Data Centers Americas was audited across an extensive set of controls, policies, procedures, and guidelines, including the ability to:
- Systematically examine the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts to their information security
- Implement a comprehensive suite of information security controls based on those risks and threats
- Adopt a process to ensure that information security controls continue to meet the organization's information security needs on an ongoing basis.
Contact NTT Global Data Centers Americas or your Account Manager to learn more.