Achieving efficiency through Renewable Energy, Operations, and Design
NTT Global Data Centers Americas has always prioritized a commitment to business practices that promoted sustainability. We apply best practices for efficiency on a global scale.
Our approach to environmental responsibility is focused on three main components, which are:
- Renewable Energy – 100% renewable, reliable, and affordable.
- Operations – Optimizing, recycling, and conserving.
- Design – Efficiency, innovation, and savings.
NTT supports sustainability through:
- Using 100% renewable energy across 52.7MW in three Northern California data centers
- Customizing renewable energy packages for hyperscale customers in all of our data center locations
- Recycling 100% of eligible materials
- Monitoring thermal conditions on the data floor with precise instruments
- Using waterless cooling where possible
- Decreasing energy for fan use through variable frequency drive motors
Download the data sheet to read the full details and see how we can help in your green initiatives.