March 18, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
There is no higher priority to us than the well-being of our clients, partners and employees. We have been working closely with local health and government authorities to take the appropriate precautionary measures across our data center sites.
As the situation regarding the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak continues to evolve, we want to reassure you that we have plans in place to keep our data center facilities open and serviced with critical operations continuing at any hazard threat level.
We have put some precautionary measures in place in our Shipping and Receiving Department to help contain the potential threat, and minimize the risk to both customers and employees:
Shipping & Receiving Department Precautionary Measures
- All incoming shipments, to include mail, are being directed through the Shipping and Receiving Department
- All packages and mail are being carefully handled with gloves
- All packages will be received with care and placed in quarantine for a period of no less than 24 hours
- All package deliveries, made by Security, are suspended for the time being
- Security must be notified of any urgent package (a package needed prior to the 24-hour quarantine) that is needed by the addressee
- Any packages that must be released prior to the 24 hour hold are to be decontaminated with a 10:1 bleach solution by Security and air dried before being released
- All urgent packages must be picked up at the S&R area from Security personnel
- All packages released before the 24 hour hold period will be opened by Security in the presence of the addressee
- If necessary, the inner package will be decontaminated prior to releasing the item(s) to the addressee
- All packaging will be appropriately disposed by Security personnel after releasing the item to the addressee
This directive applies to all mail, packages, and shipments of equipment delivered and received by the on-site Security team. If you have any further questions around these precautionary measures, please contact your Account Manager.
Senior Vice President of Operations
Sr. Director, Corporate Security