The Ashburn VA3 Data Center represents phase one of RagingWire’s massive Ashburn Data Center Campus development which can accommodate six buildings on the 76.5 acre site in Ashburn. The VA3 Data Center with 245,000 square feet of space and 16 megawatts of power, is scheduled to be available by the end of 2017.
The combination of VA1, VA2 and VA3 data centers in Ashburn, VA creates a data center footprint of over a half million square feet of space and 44.4 megawatts of power. On a wider scale, VA3 will grow RagingWire’s existing 1.2-million-square-foot U.S data center platform, which includes CA1, CA2, and CA3 data centers in Northern California and TX1 data center in Dallas, Texas, as well as the global data center services platform operated under the Nexcenter TM brand.
The VA3 Data Center features (Phase 1):
- 245,000 sq. ft. data center space. Total of six buildings on the 76.5 acres campus
- 16 MW of critical IT load
- Customizable private suites available in 2 MW and 4 MW increments
- Dedicated infrastructure options including patented 2N+2, N+1 and 2N configurations
- High-security gated entrance with anti-climb perimeter fence
- Class-A customer office space
- 24x7 in-house security staff, shipping and receiving
- Carrier-neutral facility with three diverse fiber entrances. Many Tier 1 carrier options, plus access to many major telecom and cloud providers
- Interconnected with other RagingWire campuses across the country and part of the NexcenterTM global data center portfolio with 140 locations worldwide
- World-class customer amenities including lounges, breakroom, a game room, a gym, locker rooms and showers, and conference rooms